Top Secret Briefcase ! Top Secret Briefcase !

How long did that take you?

That animation must have taken so long to make. You had to hand draw the characters like every frame in the bit where he was coming out of the toilet. You're getting your 9/10 just for persevering with it. The only problem is that the idea of a briefcase has been done before. :/

Good animation though, I want to see what your frame by frame animation skills are up to next. :D

Raulbarrera responds:

thx man!
well yeah itt took some time at all ^^

The Moose and the Matches The Moose and the Matches

The music is burns!

This animation is amazing but the 'la la la' music got on my nerves after a while. It's probably because it didn't loop properly. Apart from that the story was good ans so was the actual animating so 8/10 and a free cookie for you. =D

timbad responds:

yeah, the sound was a little rushed. I would go back and fix it but you can't add paint to a masterpiece. btw thx for the cookie. homemade? =D

The Box (Possible Pilot) The Box (Possible Pilot)

Good

This was quite funny. The animation was pretty bad but the dashboard looked cool. Also, the bit where the woman's hair fell off was good. The only problem is that it was too short! Nice work anyway. Up the frame rate next time too.

Fragger Fragger

Insane!

I got hooked on this game for ages. It takes a bit of logic to do some of the harder levels. I eventually gave up on the level with the house with a chimney and two drain pipes. I just couldn't get the guy in the corner. Fantastic game none-the-less!

Kill Clide Frog 2 Kill Clide Frog 2

Made me laugh XD

The one where he got bowled over made me laugh, so you're getting 10/10 from me. :P Good menu that works and it's quite funny. I hope you don't get blammed.

the classroom 3 the classroom 3

Love it

I've played all of the classroom games and they all rule! This one's ace too. ;) I miss the little voices though. :'(

Bricks Can Fly Bricks Can Fly

Coolio!

I really liked this song. It's got a good bassline and main. Also the Japanese voices are pretty cool. I favourited this and gave you 5/5. It's really good. =D Sounds like something off a puzzle game in places.

What program did you use to make this?

Anyway sick song. you didn't get 10/10 because I wasn't too keen on the ending. Sorry bud. :/

better end on a positive, keep em coming they're really good! :P

cycerin responds:

Thanks for the 5! It's russian voices, bud. Read the description!

Satin Satin

My eyes!

I'll give you one star for at least trying. ;) Try adding some colour next time and make your drawings just a bit better in general. Also learn how to spell. I'm guessing that it's meant to say 'Satan' and not 'satin'. Satin is a soft fabric, Satan is the devil. There's a slight difference there... All in all, it's not the worst drawing I've seen.

Biker Chick Biker Chick

Nice shading

Everything in this drawing is in proportion and this makes it look really good. The shading is really good too and really makes it look 3D. The only problem is the right knee. It looks a bit mashed to me. :/ Other than that great job.

9/10 =D

Xionscar responds:

Thanks!

Yeah, I'm still trying to get legs right, especially the hips and knees. :)

whoa! whoa!

Cool

It looks like the guy out of Fallout. Nice textures and nice shading.
The only problem is that the popping out eyes don't look as if they're popping out. A great picture anyway!